Niki App – Pay via LazyPay and Get Flat Rs 50 Cashback on transaction of Rs 150 or more (2 Times). LazyPay is a Payment gateway service launched by Payu India is offering an awesome deal where you will get the flat Rs 50 Cashback on your Transaction of Rs 150 or more. This Offer is valid only for 2 Times per user. Offer is valid from 29th March 2018 to 30th March 2018. So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now !!
Note:- Upcoming Offer – valid only on 29th and 30th March 2018 !!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Paying at Niki App from LazyPay:-
1) First of all, Visit LazyPay Website SignUp Page Here
2) Enter your Name, Email & Mobile Number.
3) Verify your Mobile Number and Verify it via OTP.
4) Now Enter your Credit card details (If not available), Then Put Debit card details and submit. If you are unable to signup, Please do transation directly by selecting Lazypay as a payment gateway and a OTP will come to your mobile number and your transaction will be successful, Now you can login at Lazypay..
5) Now Pay on any Merchant website listed below
6) For Example:- Download Niki App, Initiate your recharge and Select “LazyPay” option.
7) You will get OTP, Put it and Complete the Transaction, You will get the flat Rs 50 Cashback on your Transaction in LazyPay wallet.
8) You can Pay the Outstanding amount through Citrus wallet, NetBanking, Debit/Credit cards.
Note:- Its a LazyPay (Pay Later) Service, Please do not use misuse it and Pay your Outstanding amount in 8 working days. Again I am saying “Please do not Misuse it”, Otherwise it will called a “Carding” just like we do with someone’s Credit card details.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Flat Rs.50 Cashback upto 2 transactions
2. Offer is valid from 29th & 30th March 2018
3. Offer is applicable on 2 transactions when paid via LazyPay on Niki.Ai Web & App.
4. The minimum transaction value should be Rs.150/-
5. Cashback will be credited to your LazyPay account within 2 days excluding Saturday, Sunday and National holidays
6. LazyPay has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
7. In case of dispute, LazyPay reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions